Mayfair  020 7125 1400 | Maldon  01621 879579

Ferrari 330 GTS

Details

  • Year: 1967
  • Body Style: Convertible
  • Configuration: LHD
  • Engine: 4.0 litre
  • Price: SOLD
Share this Vehicle:

Description

Ferrari 330 GTS, 1967 LHD.

Launched at the 1966 Geneva Salon, the 330 GTC was a new addition to the Ferrari range, not a replacement. The new model featured a 4-litre V12 twin cam engine and five-speed transaxle gearbox with an enclosed torque tube driveshaft.

The Coupe was followed by an open version, the 330 GTS. Designed by Pininfarina, a total of just 100 spiders were built between 1966 and 1968. This 330 GTS is believed to be the 49th built.

Originally used as the 1967 Turin Salon display car, this 330 GTS was imported by Luigi Chinetti Motors to North America later that year. This 330 was originally Azzurro with a black interior and was supplied with Factory air-conditioning and electric windows.

Previously from long term ownership in the USA by a well-known Ferrari collector, the 330 GTS was displayed at many Ferrari Club of America Concours events, with first place awards in 1987 and 1991 at the FCA Concours at Wolf Trap Farm and Washington. The 330 also took first place at the 1994 Cavallino Classic and received awards at the Monterey International Ferrari Concours in 1994 and Meadow Brook Hall Concours in 1995.

Recently acquired by JD Classics, this delightful 330 GTS has been cherished by its two owners and all its Numbers Match the vehicle's factory data sheet. The second owner acquired the 330 from the original owner, who were close friends in 1976.

The 330 had an engine and transaxle rebuild in 2009 and is supplied with the original Ferrari handbooks, brown leather wallet, original full tool kit and jack.

Please contact us for further information. SOLD.

Share this Vehicle: